- HVAC Service Technician: Temp Control is looking for qualified HVAC service technician professionals to join our team. Applicant must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years HVAC troubleshooting experience, EPA universal certification, good driving record and drug free.
Read below on more information about Temp Control and how to apply. We would love to speak with you!
Thank you for considering employment at Temp Control, LLC. Our mission is to provide superior comfort to our clients in heating and air conditioning services. We are a close-knit company where employees’ contributions are recognized daily. Employees have the opportunity to know and work alongside the company owners. To keep high quality of service and security for our customers, qualified applicants will be drug screened and background checked.
We are seeking dynamic people ready to become part of a culture that values honesty, commitment to customer satisfaction, and excellence in technical capability.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
- Great Pay And Bonus Plans
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Schedules
- Drug Free Workplace
- 401(k) Retirement Plan With Company Matching Contribution
- Direct Deposit
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Tool Purchase Program
- Repeat Customers & Growing Maintenance Clientele
- Central Nashville Location
- Paid holidays
Email your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our short application below.